|Power requirement||Nominal 220 V 50Hz AC mains supply.|
|Sensor Technology||Light Transmission|
With the aim of attaining maximal clients' satisfaction, we are involved in manufacturing and supplying high in class Air Quality Monitors. These monitors are widely accepted in the market for their high capability of accurate analysis of the quality level of air in terms of particulates level. Owing to their designing and fabrication being done with full compliance with current industry standards, these monitors possess superior finishing and precise control panel aspects. Apart from this, we make the prompt supply of these products at equitable price tags.
Owing to its modular design, APM 154 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411
· Size Selective inlets: Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM 2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
· Flow Rate: Constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hr unaffected by voltage fluctuation and filter choking maintained by critical orifice system
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Vacuum Pump: Diaphragm Pump
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety, a good earth connection is mandatory
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after a pre-Control set time interval.
· Sample Volume: Dry Gas meter records the total air volume sampled
· Filter: Filter holder designed to accept any standard 47 mm diameter filter mediaWarranty: One year