We have attained huge recognizance as major manufacturer and supplier of Portable Dust Sampler. These samplers being light in weight and compact design is highly recommended in the market for their high-end functionality in measuring dust levels present in the ambient air. The designing and fabrication of these samplers are done as per current industrial specifications. Moreover, we intend to make the supply of these products to our customers in defect-proof packaging with complete assurance of on-time delivery.
Owing to its modular design, APM 154 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411
· Size Selective inlets: Omni-directional air inlet with PM 10 separation through an impactor followed by PM 2.5 separation through a WINS Impactor
· Flow Rate: Constant sampling rate of 1 m3/hr unaffected by voltage fluctuation and filter choking maintained by critical orifice system
· Sampling Time Record: 0 to 9999.99 hrs. recorded on a Time Totalizer
· Vacuum Pump: Diaphragm Pump
· Power requirement: Nominal 220 V, Single Phase, 50Hz AC mains supply. For proper operation and safety a good earth connection is mandatory
· Automatic Sampling: 24 hrs programmable timer to automatically shut off the system after pre-Control set time interval.
· Sample Volume: Dry Gas meter records the total air volume sampled
· Filter: Filter holder designed to accept any standard 47 mm diameter filter mediaWarranty: One year
|No of Wheels||Four|
|Size||420 x 340 x 790 mm|
APM 860 comes with an inbuilt voltage stabilizer to compensate for voltage fluctuations. This model has been made more user-friendly, tool box within the instrument, softer handles.
Owing to its modular design, APM 860 can be easily paired with a gaseous sampling attachment (for monitoring SO2, NOx, NH3, Ozone etc.) as gaseous sampling requires only a few LPM of air flow. This is possible through an attachable subsidiary unit LES 411. Kindly refer to respective brochures of LES 411.