|Wind Direction||0-360 degrees|
|Barometric Pressure||600-800 mmHg|
|Rain Fall||0 to 50 mm/hr with 0.5 mm resolution|
|Temperature||0 to 50 C|
|Operating System||Windows XP,windows 8,windows 10 compatible|
|Wind Speed||0 to 100 Km/h|
Lata Envirotech Automatic Weather Monitoring instrument WM 254 is packed with hosts of new features. These can be summarized as follows:
· Totally indigenous and designed to operate in harsh tropical environment
· Operates on a powerful microcontroller and has adequate flash memory to store hourly met data for more than four months.
· Provided with built-in rechargeable Li-Ion battery to keep the system operational for about 2 days in the event of power failure. Can operate on a Solar Panel, there by eliminating the requirement of mains supply in remote locations
· Operating System :Windows XP, windows 8, windows 10 compatible.
· Provided with a digital display (16 characters, 2 lines LCD) to show instantaneous values of all the met-sensors, backlit feature in LCD with auto dim mode.
· SD card /USB support for data transfer to a Laptop/Desktop as wel as live data display on Monitor and download data in one click.
· Downloaded Data can open directly in MS Excel to analysis and printing.
· User can set logging interval to record of met-parameters.
· Featured with a table-top stand or alternately can be mounted on a pole.
Portable, can carry in one suitcase.
· Wind Speed: wind speed sensor range 0 to 100 Km/hr.
· Wind Direction: wind direction sensor range0-360 degrees with 1degree resolution.
· Temperature & RH : Temp+RH sensor range 0 to 50 ???C with resolution of 0.1 ???C and 0 to 100 % RH with 1% resolution.
· Barometric Pressure: Barometric pressure sensor to measure atmospheric pressure Range 600-800 mmHg.
· Rain Fall: Rainfall sensor range 0 to 50 mm/hr with 0.5 mm resolution.
· Tripod Stand: we have supplied Portable Tripod stand with sensor mounting Arms.
The Standard WM 254 system supplied with sensors for wind speed ,wind Direction ,Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor